To reduce the risk of infection and ensure the safety of our employees, customers and suppliers, the Gadelius Group has responded to the outbreak of the novel corona virus with a variety of measures which have been implemented since Tuesday, February 18.
Following the Japanese government's April 7 declaration of a state of emergency, Gadelius has further strengthened its measures to prevent infection in all of the group companies in the seven areas/prefectures designated in the announcement. At the same time, we are dedicated to continuing the business of each office and providing our products and services.
Measures taken by Gadelius to prevent spread of COVID19
• To the highest degree possible, employees of our headquarters and branch offices in all areas will work from home.
• Business hours have been staggered to reduce the risk of infection due to commuting on crowded public transport during the peak periods.
• Employees will not come to work if they, or those who they live with, have a fever of 37°C or higher.
• Employees will wash and disinfect their hands, to ensure good hygiene.
• The use of face masks is mandatory, both in the workplace and in public.
In the future, we may also take the following measures:
• Business hours may be reduced at headquarters or other offices; these may also be temporarily closed without prior notice.
• Documents such as invoices may be sent in PDF format, rather than physical printouts.
• If logistics are interrupted, product deliveries may be delayed.
We will do everything possible to respond to the situation while causing the least possible inconvenience to our business partners and other related parties, and ask for your understanding.