Swift, accurate spraying of chemicals over a wide area
Hansung T&I Wide-Area Chemical Sprayer
Hansung T&I of South Korea was established in 1981 for the manufacture and sales of agricultural equipment, particularly wide-area sprayers of liquid fertilizers and other chemicals. Last year, an outbreak of the highly pathenogenic avian influenza virus occurred in Korea; Hansung T&I's sprayer unit, which can be operated from a distance, became one of the key equipment issued by the Korean government for the effective suppression of the outbreak. The company's GKK/HSU-1000 and -2000 units were introduced for the widespread spraying of extermination chemicals around affected poultry farms, using an effective anti-virus material. Up to September, 2008, some 100 units were used in Korea.
Main Feature: Wide-Area Extermination
Spraying width capacities of 60 and 120 meters
- The GKK/HSU-1000 features a maximum spray distance of 60 meters
- the GKK/HSU-2000 120 meters. The units can be set up from a distance, and the chemicals emitted as a spray. A wide area can also be covered by the spray in a short period of time.
- Compact, Lightweight
- The equipment weighs in at just 1.5 tons. Despite the compact design, 1,000 liters of chemical fluid can be stored in the unit's tanks, and it can be carrier on a four-ton truck. A special lifting system is also available for smooth loading of the equipment on a truck.
- High Efficiency,Cost Savings
- Liquid is passed through 80 nozzles to form the spray; the unit is tens to hundreds of times more effective than a human-carried sprayer unit. This means a dramatic reduction in the labor and time required, and therefore of the costs involved in spraying.
- High Level of Safety
- Along with being able to spray to a distance of 60 or 120 meters, a remote control system allows the operator to work in a safe location away from the unit.
- Excellent Maneuverability
- Spraying can be conducted when the unit is stationary, as well as when it is mounted on a moving truck. It can also easily be transported by truck to any new location.
|L×W×H||approx. 3,570×1,510×2,140 mm||approx. 5,330×1,920×2,530 mm|
|Weight||approx. 1,500 kg||approx. 3,100 kg|
|Chemical tank volume||1,000 liters||2,000 liters|
|Maximum spraying volume||117 liters/min||340 liters/min|
|Spraying distance||Max. 60 meters||Max. 120 meters|
|No. of extermination nozzles||88||144|
|Exterminator turning angles||Left-right 270°
|Fuel tank volume||38liters||100liters|
※The figures shown above may change without notice due to upgrades or product improvement
Examples of use
- Agriculture (cultivated fields)
- Poultry/hog farms
- Incinerators, reclaimed land
- Golf courses
- Tunnel construction
- Other applications where wide-area spraying is required